Recent Posts

Friday, March 12, 2010

A Useful Bummer

Looks like for two more years I'll have to be a useful bummer.
The buzzing happens everyday, I get so fascinated with certain things in my life, that work takes up 15% of my life now. I feel like I'm an anchor for energies that appear out of the blue, and I love sharing my spiritual knowledge with people who are open to them.

All I wish now, is that my parents win the lottery more and more often, so that they can benefit from my seemingly non-involvement with 9-5 (correction: its 9-6 here) working life. I give them all my wealth luck to prosper. They have been striking the lottery quite a lot nowadays, perhaps my prayers are working. :)

And as for me, I will only know my life's work in the future, nevertheless, drive on...

0 comments:

Post a Comment