Recent Posts

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Denise Linn's Book

Last night, i was having a nice conversation with the higher ups on a large stack of scrap paper. We were talking about a lot of stuff when I mentioned about a book I bought during a book sale at my alma mater.

It was in 2008, when i bought that book from a cheap sale going around in my school. it was Denise Linn's Past Lives, Present Miracles (website here). This was before i was awakened. I think I was semi-awakened as I've just heard about Masaru Emoto's water research.

So I read the lengthy introduction of the book, where Denise describes her Native Indian roots and her grandfather and an entity named White Feather? Or White Cloud? I cant remember. She wrote in her book that whomever who read this book will have a special gift of White Feather's guidance, in fact he is right there with you NOW.

I LITERALLY FREAKED OUT. I tossed the book aside, wrapped myself up in a blanket and didnt dare to reach out to close my windows (i think it was raining). I didnt want any old native american ghost being around me by my side 24/7. LOL

Ok, so i got out of the fear after a while. In the book, Denise mentioned that whenever I see a feather on the floor, White Feather will be nearby, letting you know something. It had been years and years since i saw a feather at my feet. And, the best thing was, I didnt see feathers at my feet until I bumped into Blossom Goodchild's 10-14-08 announcement. This was a few months AFTER i read that freaky passage.

The first feather was a shock. I went AHHH! the next few feathers were a shock too! I looked around, half expecting a native american old man jumping out from the shadows.

I told my good friend about this. She was intrigued, and *almost* immediately went to search the bookstores to buy the very same book, albeit a later reprint. She didnt read any part about feathers as signals and White Feather as a guide that came with the book. I was confused. Do reprints make such dramatic changes to the content of books? I dont know.

Back to yesterday's conversation on paper. My friends said that that particular passage was for me to read and not for others.

Whoa.

Thank you, White feather, for all your feathers. I still see those on the very roads that i chose to walk on, and by seeing those, I know that you are by my side.

1 comments:

Reid Scott Anderson said...

Nice...very nice.

Post a Comment