Recent Posts

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Keep watching for signs

So there i was, lamenting about the lack of excitement in my work. How exciting can making websites for others be? I was complaining on twitter and to my friend, when i decided to hear what my angels have got to say about this.

Yep, we're always surrounded by angels and we could ask for their help. they seem so happy to be of service. You can contact them via autowriting, which was what I did.



Angels:
Have no fear. The world is big and wide. You can choose to remove yourself from this. We love you to be more happy at work.


Me: Should i go ahead with doing my short film?

Angels:
Yes! We love that your views are out and the world can read and see your views.

Me: How about my current website clients? Would they be upset if i suddenly leave?

Angels:
Yes. They will not be happy but you can help them still. Dont be so harsh on them.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so i finished autowriting and i was tearing out the page from my notebook, when a divinity slip that i got from Thailand fell out the notebook.

I stared at it.

And i reread the divinity that it gave to me. I still remember i had to repeat the process of getting a number from my sticks of divinity lots many times because 'the gods were laughing'. lol. The Thais there were laughing too.

I got the number 1 lot. Which is, to chinese and asian custom, the best lot of all, that its like close to zilch probability if you get the number 1 lot.


it said:
Wishes will soon be fulfilled. Support received. Plans accomplished. Better not rush. Family enjoyable, patient recovering. Lost persons will be found. Good luck gradually approaching. Discovering mate who could become a good match.

It brought a smile to my face.

I guess its a sign. :) When IT comes I'm going to sit back, relax and enjoy it for what it's worth. Its been a long time since my happiness has gone on a holiday.

1 comments:

Reid Scott Anderson said...

Wonderful!! Enjoy being Reb...she is a very cool soul!

Post a Comment