Recent Posts

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Havent been posting

I haven't been posting here for a couple of days because I've received news about decloakings (yes, they said it is going to happen) and about a part of myself.

All i can say that there are angels around and they are here to help you, instead of you worshipping/wishing/praying to them.

They are at our beck and call and there's nothing else they would love to do than to help us when we need it. The thing is, we HAVE to KNOW what we want to do and what we want to achieve. They will help, but you gotta give them a direction of action.

I must say I have had a few misgivings about blogging about decloakings of ships, but I read an article which said "That which is loved cannot be feared."

I don't think it's time for me to feel fearful about being looked as a loony or being judged by my peers. However, I do know letting them know the 'truth' the best way possible is ideal. What's ideal may not be really a direct way to the truth.

Perhaps thats why during my life journey, I've studied advertising. To let the public know about an idea, the most ideal way possible. LOL

First Contact is real. I know what i saw in the skies back in the 90s and in this year (3 sightings). You just see them flying around so serenely like it was the most naturally thing to ever happen on earth.

I deduce they will appear more often until they're like flies in the sky, you know they're there, but you won't be screaming in fear. You'd be "Oh, that's just a UFO"

Fun times. I think humans are more flexible and adaptable than we expect them to be. Even though the harshest critic/cynic of UFOs will be "oh, okay, that's an UFO" when presented with one flying around his/her immediate sky.

It was always been my intention to serve as a messenger, this site was meant to record my conversations with my Sirian friends (or..well.. other friends) and not for self. I mean, i don't make any money and my reputation is on the line, not that I mind, considering my friends already treat me as an UFO-enthusiast.

I hope any reader to this site will come with an open mind and not as an excuse to pinpoint mistakes and critique for the sake of criticising.

Love to all this Halloween!

0 comments:

Post a Comment