Recent Posts

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Moon & Disclosure

Tues, 13 October 12.35pm. Automatic Writing.


Qtn: Can you tell me what they really did to the moon on friday?

Ans: Well, for starters, it wasnt a hole. It was a BIG HOLE. They bombed another side of the moon, not that southern place where they said. There is nothing there, but there are things on the dark side. They bombed that region. But we allowed them to anyways, because it doesn't really matter, we're still here, hahahah! (They said they were staying on/around the moon too)


Qtn: So what's gonna happen during October 25th?

Ans: Nothing really. The stories behind this could have been a hoax.



Qtn: Why was I so moody and bitter last weekend and now I'm suddenly okay?

Ans: That was a series of many emotional frequencies that will be sent to you and challenge your environment. The emotions are to 'see' your situation. If the situation is not advisable will be help. (Cool, so now I'm helping them help myself to recce my life. LOL)


Qtn: Will Barack Obama disclose anything about UFOs later this year?

Ans: Disclosure, yes, but not on front page news because Obama will not be disclosing anything! It will be a very very small report. Sad!

Nov 28 2009 is the date to be alert for news on disclosure. (I'm not guaranteeing anything y'all!)


Qtn: Can you tell me more about yourselves?

Ans: We are a group of 4th dimension beings from Sirius (no obvious name given, perhaps its not needed. I refer to them as my Sirian friends)


Me: Okay I GTG, enjoy yourselves on the moon!

Ans: Have fun on the moon? There's nothing here! Hahaha


Me: Haha Bye I love you all!

Ans: Bye! We love you more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment