Recent Posts

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What is this blog about?

Hi, my name is Reb.
I'm about to do something that may cause me to look like a lunatic who is deserving of a trip to the psychologist, however, its been a year that i've been autowriting.

Yup, I've been having conversations on paper and pen with a group of beings who call themselves my sirian friends. of course, they said 'Your Sirian friends' which means mine, but i don't think they want to be mine alone.

The effort to get their words onto the Internet, means my friends can be your friends too. And since theyre friendly and I'm (i think) friendly, we could do with more friends.

I don't particularly like to blog in a precise manner, so i apologise beforehand at my apparent lack of organisation.

My friends say they're from the 4th dimension Sirius. Well if you know astronomy, Sirius is made up of 3 stars but there are planets, in 3d and 4d around these stars that intelligent lifeforms inhabit. And they know how to communicate...telepathically. For the lack of a better word, i can't say theyre talking to me telepathically, because ideas and attitudes pop up into mind whenever i'm talking to them.

sometimes my ego gets in the way, i try my best not to let it interfere.

erm. well i guess if youre here, its not a coincidence!

0 comments:

Post a Comment